Thursday, January 14, 2010

January Stamp Club

These are the projects I did for my Stamp Club this month! We had a lot of fun and the girls loved everything we made!!:)



This is a bookmark we made using the Two Tags die cut, scallop circle punch and the Build a Brad. First we cut the tags. Then we punched the scallop circle and inked around the edges using contrasting ink. We then cut between every 2 scallops. We turned the whole thing over and using the non-pointy end of our paper piercer and our mat from the mat pack, we rubbed all the "petals" to make them more dimensional. Then we made our brad using the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and the Build a Brad. We attached the brad and flower to the tag. We then stamped the Love You Much from the Well Scripted stamp set onto the bottom of the "book mark." Then we used the uniball white gel pen to go over the words.



We used popping pastels for this one. We stamped the images from the Love Bandit stamp set in Versamark and embossed them. Then we used the Stampin' Pastels and a cotton ball OVER the embossed images and around them. The owl was embossed and attached with a dimensional. I then stamped Love You Much from the Well Scripted set and drew over it with my white uniball gel pen. I used the new Pinking Hearts border punch for the bottom, added a strip of blue under it and used the uniball pen again to make dots along the bottom.


I don't like this one, I messed it up. Anyway, we did emboss resist on this using the Eastern Blooms set. We stamped the flower with Versamark and embossed. Then we sponged ink all over the paper and then wipe off the flower with a paper towel so it pops. I then layered and used my uniball gel pen.


This was a simple card I made for my club members. I used the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and just cut a strip and adhered it to the center of the card. Then I punched a circle for the Build-a-Brad and made a brad to match. The sentiment is from the new Chat Room rub-ons.


Let's see, what first? lol We used the Petals a Plenty embossing folder, and embossed aluminum foil. Then we took the Top Note die and cut it once, then turned the die cut and cut it again to get a different shape. We then used the Circle Circus stamp in Versamark and then embossed it. We used brads on the corners. I also used one of the white brads from the Hardware set for the middle of one of the circles. I then used my uniball white pen to write on the card.



This one was using the technique of Pulling Pastels. I took a cotton ball and used our Stampin' Pastels and "sponged" 3 different colors over the dark card stock. Then I took the stamp from Circle Circus and stamped it in Versamark. Then I stamped over the sponged paper. This caused the area that was stamped to not be sponged with pastel anymore. For the layered piece, I used Versamark again with another Circle Circus stamp and the Love You Much stamp from the mini, stamped the images, and embossed with clear embossing powder.The girls at Stamp Club LOVED this card!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Steph Sullins Stamps Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates